The Secret Gospel, Da Vinci’s Last Supper and the Fallen Angels
Through the investigation of the mysteries of Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” a Secret Gospel, or even perhaps a whole Secret New Testament, came to light. This is not the secret gospels of the Gnostics, but rather the direct transmission from Jesus and the Apostles of a secret organization within Orthodoxy. I have been able to ferret out a great deal of this Secret New Testament that was buried by the early Peterine Church. The Peterine Church had it’s own ideas and notions regarding the sexes and this was the basis for the suppression and eventual destruction of the Secret Testament that was the true foundation of Christianity. This is not speculation, but rather fact as shall be shown in this phase of the investigation. What has been uncovered now is that there was a massive coverup up the true methods of Jesus and his true philosophy. Jesus was then subsequently transformed from a man into God himself to make up for the deficits of information that were created by the destruction of the Secret New Testament. This is perhaps the greatest crime to have been committed in the past 2,000 years and while it may not have been directly committed by Peter himself it was carried out by his followers to the utter end and the complete destruction of the early church.
Strange as it may seem the whole coverup is the greatest part related to Genesis 6:1-2 where the Sons of God descend from Heaven. The reason for the initial great controversy was that the Catholic Church believes the angels to be sexless and therefore could not have had sex with women and then have offspring:
|א וַיְהִי כִּי-הֵחֵל הָאָדָם, לָרֹב עַל-פְּנֵי הָאֲדָמָה; וּבָנוֹת, יֻלְּדוּ לָהֶם.||1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,|
|ב וַיִּרְאוּ בְנֵי-הָאֱלֹהִים אֶת-בְּנוֹת הָאָדָם, כִּי טֹבֹת הֵנָּה; וַיִּקְחוּ לָהֶם נָשִׁים, מִכֹּל אֲשֶׁר בָּחָרוּ.||2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives, whomsoever they chose.|
As was apparent from the Letter of Clementine that secret teachings were part of the early Church as were secret initiations. This is confirmed by this next selection from Clementine: Haste, Tiresias; believe, and thou wilt see. Christ, by whom the eyes of the blind recover sight, will shed on thee a light brighter than the sun; night will flee from thee, fire will fear, death will be gone; thou, old man, who saw not Thebes, shalt see the heavens. O truly sacred mysteries! O stainless light! My way is lighted with torches, and I survey the heavens and God; I become holy whilst I am initiated. The Lord is the hierophant, and seals while illuminating him who is initiated, and presents to the Father him who believes, to be kept safe for ever. Such are the reveries of my mysteries. If it is thy wish, be thou also initiated; and thou shall join the choir along with angels around the unbegotten and indestructible and the only true God, the Word of God, raising the hymn with us. — Clement, Exhortation to the Heathen, xii The Gnostics called the Leader of the Archons to be named Samael, that is the god of the blind. Thus the blind in the reference above. At Thebes was a great secret school for initiation in the mysteries. Thus, he had not gone to Egypt.
From the Catholic Encyclopedia regarding Clementine:
“His secret works, which exist only in fragments, suggest that he was also familiar with pre-Christian Jewish esotericism and Gnosticism. In one of his works he argued that Greek philosophy had its origin among non-Greeks, claiming that both Plato and Pythagoras were taught by Egyptian scholars.
Clement argues for the equality of sexes, on the grounds that salvation is extended to all of mankind equally. Unusually, he suggests that Christ is neither male or female, and that God the Father has both male and female aspects: the eucharist is described as milk from the breast (Christ) of the Father. He is supportive of women playing an active role in the leadership of the church, and provides a list of women he considers inspirational, which includes both Biblical and Classical Greek figures. It has been suggested that Clement’s progressive views on gender as set out in the Paedagogus were influenced by Gnosticism. However, later in the work, he argues against the Gnostics that faith, not esoteric knowledge [γνῶσις], is required for salvation. According to Clement, it is through faith in Christ that we are enlightened and come to know God.” Notice he uses the word enlightenment a term from Buddhism.
Clement in this respect viewed “The Christ” as the The Spirit that descended upon Jesus during his baptism like a Dove.
Again from the Letters of Clement:
“For your Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.” “But seek first the kingdom of heaven, and its righteousness,” for these are the great things, and the things which are small and appertain to this life “shall be added to you.” Does He not plainly then exhort us to follow the gnostic life, and enjoin us to seek the truth in word and deed?”
This is known about by the Catholic Church who used to consider him a Saint, but removed him from the ranks because of these statements. Here is a statement made by Opus Dei in this regards:
Some of the early Fathers of the Church such as Clement of Alexandria and St Irenaeus speak about ‘gnosis’ in the sense of the knowledge of Jesus Christ that we acquire through faith: “the true gnosis” – writes St Irenaeus – “is the doctrine of the Apostles” (Against Heresies IV, 33, 8)
The official point of view regarding St Mark is that he stayed in Rome until his death and never went to Alexandria. However in Alexandria itself tradition holds that the Church of Alexandria was founded by Saint Mark the Evangelist circa 49 AD and claims jurisdiction over all Christians on the African continent. The reason for this stance is that the Catholic Church cannot admit openly that Mark went to Alexandria and started a secret school there as this would be admitting to the fact that there is a secret doctrine that has been withheld for 2,000 years.
The Epistle of Barnabas is one of the oldest Books in Christendom having been written as early as 70 AD, which is perhaps the most likely date. This book was always held to be real and a true testament, but was later rejected by the Catholic Church for no apparent reason, other than the coverup. In its first chapter, the Epistle states that its intention is that the “sons and daughters” to whom it is addressed should have, along with their faith, perfect knowledge. The Cathars highest initiates were called the “Perfect.” The knowledge (in Greek, γνῶσις, gnosis) that the first part (chapters 1−17) aims to impart is “an essentially practical γνῶσις, somewhat mystical in character, which seeks to make known the deeper sense of scripture”. The first part provides a spiritual interpretation of scripture. In other words a secret interpretation.
The second part opens with a declaration (chapter 18:1) that it is turning to “another knowledge” (γνῶσις). This second gnosis is “the knowledge of the will of God, the art of enumerating and specifying his commandments, and applying them to various situations”, a type of magic where the world can be changed according to the will of the Adept. This is how Jesus heals and how he could walk on water and change water to wine.
From Opus Dei:
The gnosis of the Epistle of Barnabas by no means links it with Gnosticism. On the contrary, it shows “an implicit anti-Gnostic stance”: “Barnabas’s gnosis can be seen as a precursor of the gnosis of Clement of Alexandria, who distinguished the ‘true’ gnosis from the ‘knowledge falsely so-called’ espoused by heretics”.
With the Gospel of the Hebrews, also held to be cannocal until later Catholic times we begin to see where the relation to Genesis 6 starts to emerge. This Gospel only exist in fragments as references by early Church Fathers:
Gospel of the Hebrews:
1. When Christ wished to come upon the earth to men, the good Father summoned a mighty power in heaven, which was called Michael, and entrusted Christ to the care thereof. And the power came into the world and was called Mary, and Christ was in her womb seven months. (Cyril of Jerusalem, Discourse on Mary Theotokos 12) What is this saying? That Mary was actually the Angel Michael and that Michael was in fact a woman? It seems so. Now we have the Feminine in Heaven as a true spiritual force, which as we saw Peter was against, at least he was later portrayed to be. Another fragment of the Gospel, which was as large almost as Matthew when intact, but was later systematically destroyed to hold the power of the Roman Church as male dominated and without any outward secret doctrines, or rituals:
Fragment 1 identifies Jesus as the son of the Holy Spirit; this idea is found also in the Egyptian Coptic Epistle of James, another indication of the Egyptian origin of the gospel.
Now again we have the reference to it started in Egypt and that this Gospel is probably Markian and may have been one of the main gospels of the Secret New Testament.
The fact that Jesus was not God himself is related in another fragment of the Gospel:
“ And it came to pass when the Lord was come up out of the water, the whole fount of the Holy Spirit descended upon him and rested on him and said to him: My Son, in all the prophets was I waiting for thee that thou shouldest come and I might rest in thee. For thou art my rest; thou art my first-begotten Son that reignest for ever. (This fragment is from Jerome, Commentary on Isaiah 4)
In other words the Spirit dwelled in Jesus from that moment on and in this way he became God’s Son. Also we must remember that the Secret New Testament says that Mary was a Angel and that angel was Michael.
Fragment 2 uses the language of Jewish Wisdom literature, but applies it to the Holy Spirit: the Spirit has waited in vain through all the prophets for the Son. The Catholic World rejects Jewish Wisdom literature, even though the books of the New Testament is rife with Jewish esoteric concepts. 666 is the Number of the Name of the Beast, which is Kabbalah plain and simple. Much of the New Testament as it stands cannot be understood without the use of Jewish legends, mysticism and wisdom. Wisdom is the feminine counterpart of God and it is not acknowledged by the Catholic Church that Elomin is Male and Female and states God is Male alone which is not supported by the Bible. In Exodus God states the he is YHWH, their Elohim, in other words, male and female. The way that the New Testament is written it neutered all of the male disciples and has them no wives, or children. This is very unlikely as their age would have required them to have wives and children to be accepted in Jewish society. They would have been renegades and outcasts to not be family men. They were not children. This includes Jesus. There is no reference in the Bible to Mary Magdalene being other than a beloved of Jesus and his disciple. This could mean that she was his wife. For how could Jesus being a relatively old man at thirty not be married unless he was some renegade monk? I am not saying this is true, but it would be more unusual if it was not true.
At this point we must now remember that it states that Mary was the Angel Michael and that Jesus said that after he left they would have the Holy Spirit to comfort them. Mary, his mother.
Gospel of Hebrews 3. Even so did my mother, the Holy Spirit, take me by one of my hairs and carry me away on to the great mountain Tabor. (From the fragment of the Gospel of the Hebrews by Origen, Commentary on John 2.12.87) My Mother, Mary, the Holy Spirit. Now some of the things in the Bible start to make sense as we too are becoming intitates and partaking in the gnosis.
From Wikipedia on the next segment:
Fragments 2 and 3, giving accounts of Jesus’ baptism and temptation or transfiguration, spring from the widespread Greco-Roman myth of the descent of divine Wisdom; this underlies the parallel passages in the gospels of Matthew (11.25–30), Luke (7.18–35 and 11.49–51) and John (1.1–18), as well as the Gospel of Thomas. The differences between fragment 3 and the orthodox canonical gospels are considerable: their third-person narrative has become an account by Jesus himself, Satan is replaced by the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is identified as Jesus’ mother. In other words it is Mary who is talking to Jesus about what he wants to with his power during the Temptation of Christ. She says to him that He can have anything He wants, but his Mother’s Wisdom shows him his true path and he begins his task at hand.
The concept of Rest in Jesus was rejected as Gnostic by the Catholic Church as it was too mystical, and yet Jesus himself uses the term in Matthew
11:28 Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls.
This is very mystical concept of the Yoke, Union, or Yoga with the Avatar as Yoga means yoke. We know from other sources that there were Hindus and Buddhists in Alexandria and that trade with India was quite brisk. Now we have the avenue from which the apparent Eastern concepts were introduced into the New Testament, but in a much different manner than is admitted to by the Catholic Church. At the Last Supper Jesus’ Beloved rests his head on Jesus’ bosom. In Hinduism an Avatar is a person that is inhabited by the Spirit of God and becomes, if a man Krshna. So, Krshna has many incarnations. What the Secret Testament is saying is exactly the same thing. That Jesus was an Avatar for God and that is one of the Secrets and part of the initiation into the Mysteries. The concept of taking ‘rest’ in Jesus in found throughout Gnostic literature and so as to distance itself from Gnosticism as a political force the Catholics rejected the Avataristic nature of Jesus and any concept of rest through Yoga.
The next fragment from Clement is:
4a. He that marvels shall reign, and he that has reigned shall rest. (Clement, Stromateis 22.214.171.124) 4b. He that seeks will not rest till he finds; and he that has found shall marvel; and he that has marveled shall reign; and he that has reigned shall rest. (Clement, Stromateis 126.96.36.199) The reigning is the power to overcome demons and expel them. Once you have expelled the demons then you can rest.
Fragment 4 is a “chain-saying”, seek–find–marvel–reign–rest, describing the steps of initiation where “rest” is the realization that Jesus is the final answer. You need never seek again. The saying is similar to themes found in Jewish Wisdom literature, and the similarity to a saying in the Gospel of Thomas suggests that the text may have been influenced by that secret Gospel. The Gospel of Thomas is only called Gnostic as it was found in the Nag Hammadi Library with many banned books, some of which were purely Gnostic. I have studied it quite closely and find no gnostic content. Thomas went to India and founded a Church near Karala. The fragment is similar to intiatory step in Kabbalah that guides the adept to the Merkabah. The Merkabah is a Kabbalistic term used in meditation,ritual and initiation transport the Adept to Heaven as Ezekiel did when he saw the Throne of God.
Here too we have the reference to seven, as perhaps the seven steps in the creation of the Merkabah. Next we have the Merkabah overlaid on Da Vinci’s Circle Squared Man “Proportions of the Human Figure.”
Then we have Jesus as the Merkabah from the “Last Supper.”
As we know that this construction was intentional on Da Vinci’s part, as it is very unlikely it is encoded in the painting just by chance, then it too shows that Da Vinci is aware of the existence of the Secret New Testament. Why else would the kabbalistic concepts of 666 and the 144,000, 12,000 from each tribe be left in the New Testament. We also know that there has long been speculation, probably since the earliest times that the Johannine texts were in fact written by Mary Magdalene. Peter’s and thus Catholicism’s disdain for women is detailed in the Gospel of Thomas:
Simon Peter said to them: Let Mary go forth from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Behold, I shall lead her, that I may make her male, in order that she also may become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who makes herself male shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Maleness in this respect takes place in initiation and this is explained in many other Gnostic texts, but left out of the Catholic texts. Peter did not even think women would go to heaven. This why the Gospel is considered Gnostic in that it considered women to be equal to men.
The idea of loving other people and brotherly love was major part of Secret Testament as other fragment of the Gospel of the Hebrews points out.
- And never be ye joyful, save when ye behold your brother with love. (Jerome, Commentary on Ephesians 3) 6. In the Gospel according to the Hebrews …there is counted among the most grievous offenses: He that has grieved the spirit of his brother. (Jerome, Commentary on Ezekiel 6) Fragments 5 (on Ephesians 5.4) and 6 (on Ezekiel 18.7) are ethical saying of Jesus, suggesting that such teachings formed a significant part of the gospel.
- The Gospel according to the Hebrews …records after the resurrection of the Savior: And when the Lord had given the linen cloth to the servant of the priest, he went to James and appeared to him. For James had sworn that he would not eat bread from that hour in which he had drunk the cup of the Lord until he should see him risen from among them that sleep. And shortly thereafter the Lord said: Bring a table and bread! And immediately it is added: He took the bread, blessed it and brake it and gave it to James the Just and said to him: My brother, eat thy bread, for the Son of man is risen from among them that sleep. (From Jerome, De viris inlustribus 2) More mysticism rejected by the Church. This also explains why some of the later gnostics claimed that the resurrection had already occurred, which was a heresy. Even though it was a later heresy it was embraced by the early Church. In most people’s books this would seem to make the later Church the heresy and not the other way around. So much has been excised from the Bible as to make it virtually unintelligible, but the secrets were kept secret by the Early Church for precisely this reason They wanted the guilty to remain guilty until their ultimate defeat.
Fragment 7 emphasizes the importance of James, the brother of Jesus and head of the Jewish–Christian movement in Jerusalem after Jesus’ death, thereby testifying to the Jewish character of the community of the gospel. This would also then include the Kabbalah. About 70 AD the oldest reference to the “Sefer Yetzirah” mentioned in the Talmud is Haggigah 12a “Ten agencies through which God created the world, vis, wisdom, insight, cognition, strength, power, inexorableness, justice, right, lore, mercy.” Here we have Wisdom, Sophia, as the first agency through which creation emerged. From this we know that by the time of the destruction of the temple the Kabbalah was well developed. If the Christian Church then was to remain Jewish then it must include the concepts of Sophia and Kabbalah.
In addition to direct quotations, other gospel stories were summarized or cited by the Church Fathers from the Gospel of Hebrews. The translations below are from Vielhauer & Strecker (1991), except “b2” which is from Klauck (2003):
The theology of the gospel is strongly influenced by Jewish–Christian wisdom teaching. The Holy Spirit is represented as a manifestation of Divine Wisdom who is called “Mother”. The feminine aspect of the Spirit is an indication of Semitic influence on the language of the gospel. The Spirit takes Jesus to Mount Tabor by a single hair, echoing Old Testament themes in the stories of Ezekiel (Ezk. 8.3) and Habbakuk (Dan. 14.36 LXX) both of these refer to the Merkabah. The gospel emphasizes the fulfillment of the prophecy of Isaiah 11.2 in Jesus’ baptism, but also adopts elements of Jewish Wisdom theology. The Spirit has been gathered in one place at the moment of Jesus’ baptism, so that he has become the only Son of the Spirit in which he has found eternal “rest” and reigns forever. The “seek–find” and “rule–rest” language also comes from Jewish Wisdom tradition as stages on the way to salvation during which the believer is encouraged to emulate divine Wisdom through initiations.
The “rest” that the Holy Spirit waits for and finally finds in the Son is also found in gnostic speculations. The wisdom chain-saying which describes the progression of seeking, marveling, and finding salvation, is similar to the Hermetic conception of salvation found in the Alexandrian Corpus Hermetica. “Rest” is not only to be understood as the ultimate goal of the seeker after truth, which leads to salvation; it is also descriptive of a unity with the wisdom which lies at the heart of the Godhead. The “resting” of the Holy Spirit at the moment of Jesus’ Baptism may also be understood in this timeless sense, as the union and rest of the pre-existent Son with his Father, in keeping with the gnostic conception of “rest” as the highest gift of salvation. It is also God’s “rest” in finding a suitable Avatar to “rest’ in. The Yoga of God and man.
Acts of Paul which may have been written by Mark also defies the concept of a male only clergy.
According to Tertullian, the author was a priest in Asia Minor. While the priest encouraged female ministry, he expressed doctrinal orthodoxy in regard to continence and Resurrection.
The idea of a Secret Testament is well explained by Jesus himself.
Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
And in Mark 4:11 When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11 He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that, “‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!” In other words Jesus wanted to trick the tricksters who he knew would dominate the Church and society at large in the latter days. With many similar parables Jesus spoke the word to them, as much as they could understand. 34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything. The Secret School.
As we can see there truly was a Secret Testament that was taught in secret and that the Gospels given to the public was a watered down version for the masses almost designed to not allow the unworthy any chance of salvation. The Church’s disdain for women lies in the fact that as a result of the intervention of the “Sons of Heaven” and their interbreeding with woman then meant that a good portion of humanity was hybrid. While most of the Gnostics were just and noble people they claimed that most of the people in power were in fact of this hybrid race which they called the Archons. Also, Mary as God, or God’s representative was not what the Catholics wanted people to even think about, and yet they call Mary, the Queen of Heaven and the Mother of God.
From the Book of Enoch:
- And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: ‘Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.’ 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: ‘I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.’ 4. And they all answered him and said: ‘Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.’ 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.
Now we have the Secret Testament that says Mary was an angel. What is this all supposed to mean?
According to Numbers 13:33, they later inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan.
The Lord said to Moses, “Send men to spy out the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the Israelites” … So they went up and spied out the land … And they told him: “… Yet the people who live in the land are strong, and the towns are fortified and very large; and besides, we saw the descendants of Anak there.” … So they brought to the Israelites an unfavorable report of the land that they had spied out, saying, “The land that we have gone through as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants; and all the people that we saw in it are of great size. There we saw the Nephilim (the Anakites come from the Nephilim); and to ourselves we seemed like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”
— Numbers 13:1–2; 21; 27–28; 32–33. New Revised Standard Version.
The full reference in the Bible Genesis 6:
Genesis 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Clement says that the Greek mythology was based upon the Old Testament stories and in this case most scholars agree that “The Great Men of Renown” are men like Hercules and Achilles. Supermen with outstanding abilities. The Anunnaki, or Anak, are a group of deities that appear in the mythological traditions of the ancient Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, and Babylonians.
This is full account from Genesis of what the Israelites found: Numbers 13:16-33
|טז אֵלֶּה שְׁמוֹת הָאֲנָשִׁים, אֲשֶׁר-שָׁלַח מֹשֶׁה לָתוּר אֶת-הָאָרֶץ; וַיִּקְרָא מֹשֶׁה לְהוֹשֵׁעַ בִּן-נוּן, יְהוֹשֻׁעַ.||16 These are the names of the men that Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Hoshea the son of Nun Joshua.|
|יז וַיִּשְׁלַח אֹתָם מֹשֶׁה, לָתוּר אֶת-אֶרֶץ כְּנָעַן; וַיֹּאמֶר אֲלֵהֶם, עֲלוּ זֶה בַּנֶּגֶב, וַעֲלִיתֶם, אֶת-הָהָר.||17 And Moses sent them to spy out the land of Canaan, and said unto them: ‘Get you up here into the South, and go up into the mountains;|
|יח וּרְאִיתֶם אֶת-הָאָרֶץ, מַה-הִוא; וְאֶת-הָעָם, הַיֹּשֵׁב עָלֶיהָ–הֶחָזָק הוּא הֲרָפֶה, הַמְעַט הוּא אִם-רָב.||18 and see the land, what it is; and the people that dwelleth therein, whether they are strong or weak, whether they are few or many;|
|יט וּמָה הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר-הוּא יֹשֵׁב בָּהּ–הֲטוֹבָה הִוא, אִם-רָעָה; וּמָה הֶעָרִים, אֲשֶׁר-הוּא יוֹשֵׁב בָּהֵנָּה–הַבְּמַחֲנִים, אִם בְּמִבְצָרִים.||19 and what the land is that they dwell in, whether it is good or bad; and what cities they are that they dwell in, whether in camps, or in strongholds;|
|כ וּמָה הָאָרֶץ הַשְּׁמֵנָה הִוא אִם-רָזָה, הֲיֵשׁ-בָּהּ עֵץ אִם-אַיִן, וְהִתְחַזַּקְתֶּם, וּלְקַחְתֶּם מִפְּרִי הָאָרֶץ; וְהַיָּמִים–יְמֵי, בִּכּוּרֵי עֲנָבִים.||20 and what the land is, whether it is fat or lean, whether there is wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage, and bring of the fruit of the land.’–Now the time was the time of the first-ripe grapes.–|
|כא וַיַּעֲלוּ, וַיָּתֻרוּ אֶת-הָאָרֶץ, מִמִּדְבַּר-צִן עַד-רְחֹב, לְבֹא חֲמָת.||21 So they went up, and spied out the land from the wilderness of Zin unto Rehob, at the entrance to Hamath.|
|כב וַיַּעֲלוּ בַנֶּגֶב, וַיָּבֹא עַד-חֶבְרוֹן, וְשָׁם אֲחִימַן שֵׁשַׁי וְתַלְמַי, יְלִידֵי הָעֲנָק; וְחֶבְרוֹן, שֶׁבַע שָׁנִים נִבְנְתָה, לִפְנֵי, צֹעַן מִצְרָיִם.||22 And they went up into the South, and came unto Hebron; and Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, were there.–Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.–|
|כג וַיָּבֹאוּ עַד-נַחַל אֶשְׁכֹּל, וַיִּכְרְתוּ מִשָּׁם זְמוֹרָה וְאֶשְׁכּוֹל עֲנָבִים אֶחָד, וַיִּשָּׂאֻהוּ בַמּוֹט, בִּשְׁנָיִם; וּמִן-הָרִמֹּנִים, וּמִן-הַתְּאֵנִים.||23 And they came unto the valley of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bore it upon a pole between two; they took also of the pomegranates, and of the figs.–|
|כד לַמָּקוֹם הַהוּא, קָרָא נַחַל אֶשְׁכּוֹל, עַל אֹדוֹת הָאֶשְׁכּוֹל, אֲשֶׁר-כָּרְתוּ מִשָּׁם בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל.||24 That place was called the valley of Eshcol, because of the cluster which the children of Israel cut down from thence.–|
|כה וַיָּשֻׁבוּ, מִתּוּר הָאָרֶץ, מִקֵּץ, אַרְבָּעִים יוֹם.||25 And they returned from spying out the land at the end of forty days.|
|כו וַיֵּלְכוּ וַיָּבֹאוּ אֶל-מֹשֶׁה וְאֶל-אַהֲרֹן וְאֶל-כָּל-עֲדַת בְּנֵי-יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֶל-מִדְבַּר פָּארָן–קָדֵשָׁה; וַיָּשִׁיבוּ אֹתָם דָּבָר וְאֶת-כָּל-הָעֵדָה, וַיַּרְאוּם אֶת-פְּרִי הָאָרֶץ.||26 And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and showed them the fruit of the land.|
|כז וַיְסַפְּרוּ-לוֹ, וַיֹּאמְרוּ, בָּאנוּ, אֶל-הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר שְׁלַחְתָּנוּ; וְגַם זָבַת חָלָב וּדְבַשׁ, הִוא–וְזֶה-פִּרְיָהּ.||27 And they told him, and said: ‘We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.|
|כח אֶפֶס כִּי-עַז הָעָם, הַיֹּשֵׁב בָּאָרֶץ; וְהֶעָרִים, בְּצֻרוֹת גְּדֹלֹת מְאֹד, וְגַם-יְלִדֵי הָעֲנָק, רָאִינוּ שָׁם.||28 Howbeit the people that dwell in the land are fierce, and the cities are fortified, and very great; and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.|
|כט עֲמָלֵק יוֹשֵׁב, בְּאֶרֶץ הַנֶּגֶב; וְהַחִתִּי וְהַיְבוּסִי וְהָאֱמֹרִי, יוֹשֵׁב בָּהָר, וְהַכְּנַעֲנִי יוֹשֵׁב עַל-הַיָּם, וְעַל יַד הַיַּרְדֵּן.||29 Amalek dwelleth in the land of the South; and the Hittite, and the Jebusite, and the Amorite, dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanite dwelleth by the sea, and along by the side of the Jordan.’|
|ל וַיַּהַס כָּלֵב אֶת-הָעָם, אֶל-מֹשֶׁה; וַיֹּאמֶר, עָלֹה נַעֲלֶה וְיָרַשְׁנוּ אֹתָהּ–כִּי-יָכוֹל נוּכַל, לָהּ.||30 And Caleb stilled the people toward Moses, and said: ‘We should go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.’|
|לא וְהָאֲנָשִׁים אֲשֶׁר-עָלוּ עִמּוֹ, אָמְרוּ, לֹא נוּכַל, לַעֲלוֹת אֶל-הָעָם: כִּי-חָזָק הוּא, מִמֶּנּוּ.||31 But the men that went up with him said: ‘We are not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.’|
|לב וַיֹּצִיאוּ דִּבַּת הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר תָּרוּ אֹתָהּ, אֶל-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, לֵאמֹר: הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר עָבַרְנוּ בָהּ לָתוּר אֹתָהּ, אֶרֶץ אֹכֶלֶת יוֹשְׁבֶיהָ הִוא, וְכָל-הָעָם אֲשֶׁר-רָאִינוּ בְתוֹכָהּ, אַנְשֵׁי מִדּוֹת.||32 And they spread an evil report of the land which they had spied out unto the children of Israel, saying: ‘The land, through which we have passed to spy it out, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of great stature.|
|לג וְשָׁם רָאִינוּ, אֶת-הַנְּפִילִים בְּנֵי עֲנָק–מִן-הַנְּפִלִים; וַנְּהִי בְעֵינֵינוּ כַּחֲגָבִים, וְכֵן הָיִינוּ בְּעֵינֵיהֶם.||33 And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim; and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.|
The princes of Zoan have become fools. The princes of Memphis are deceived. They have caused Egypt to go astray, who are the cornerstone of her tribes.
In the Book of Enoch the Nephilim/Fallen Angels and their offspring were supposed to have been destroyed by the great flood, but it is apparent from this that they all were not. The Gnostics, who up until the time of the actual formation of the Catholic Church had been Bishops and Cardinals and Valentinus was even considered for Pope at one point. In the text, The Hypostasis of the Archons it begins with: On account of the reality of the Archons, (inspired) by the spirit of the father of truth, the great apostle – referring to the “Archons of the darkness” – told us that “our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the Archons of the universe and the spirits of wickedness.” I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the Archons.
The word Anak is often translated as giant, but in this context it means more the greatest of the great, The gods. That Jesus and the disciples believed in the presence and problems of the Nephilim is proven by the references in the Letter of Jude:
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day…….
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Which is a direct quotation from the Book of Enoch. Our present Ethiopian Enoch, or Enoch 1 is a much expanded version of Enoch and contains some spurious chapters. However, segments of the original Book of Enoch is also found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. The Watchers, as the Nephilim are called, were supposed to just observe the earth and report back what they saw. When the Watchers did not return more ‘Angels’ were sent to investigate and they found that the earth had been over run with Nephilim who had corrupted mankind and were making war all over the planet.
This whole story is very similar to the Srimad Bhagavatam where people and all beings are divided into two types. One type are called Deva the other Asura. Deva can also be called Sura, thus Arsura are not Sura. Angels and perhaps Fallen Angels. The word Nephilim is from the root to fall. In Enoch it says that they came in falling stars. The theme of the Srimad Bhagavatam is to defeat the Asuras and they were also considered to be demon possessed people, or the demons themselves. The three worlds were ruled by a great Demon King and he was defeated by Nr Simhadeva killing him in a doorway at sunset. The Demon King had made a deal with a god so that he could not be killed during the day, or the night. He could not be killed indoors, nor out of doors and with no weapon of any kind. He could not be killed while on the ground, or in the air So, Nr Simha put him on his knee in a doorway at sunset and ripped open his belly with his claws and thus, the Great Demon King died. With it all of his Empire was destroyed by fantastic weapons brighter than the sun. For Jesus Herod was more like a Demon King, perfectly possessed by demonic forces and probably not really human. Rather Herod to Jesus was an Archon.
Herod Antipas who was responsible for Jesus’ death.
Herod Antipas would have wanted Jesus dead as his father tried to kill him at birth. Herod also put John the Baptist to death as confirmed by Josephus. Jesus was of the Tribe of Judah and Herod was not even a true Hebrew. Herod’s father was by descent an Edomite, whose ancestors had converted to Judaism. Herod was raised as a Jew. A loyal supporter of Hyrcanus II, Antipater appointed his son Herod governor of Galilee in 47 BCE, when Herod was about either 25 or 28 years old. From this Herod knew he had no real right to be King of the Jews. He was appointed by Rome.
It is doubtful that Mary Magdalene was one of the Twelve as in Luke 8:1 we have: The Twelve were with him, 2 and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out; 3 Joanna the wife of Chuza, the manager of Herod’s household; Susanna; and many others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means. In other words they were fairly well off people who were helping the cause. It is more likely that Mary Magdalene was the author of many of the books attributed to John as there are many scenes where she is with him. When she finds the Tomb empty she finds Peter and they then go to the Disciple that Jesus loved, or John. However, in the Gnostic Gospels Mary Magdalene is the favorite of Jesus and he often kisses her. The other disciples complain about this favoritism. It is also doubtful that Jesus was married to her as he did not know her before he cast her demons out. This does not rule out that she became pregnant by Jesus at a later date. As we also have in Clement that it was OK to use strange women, but just don’t linger with them. This of course would not be accepted by present day Catholics as this would be considered to be fornication. In biblical times however, adultery was only when two married people had sex with anyone else who as not their partner and was married themselves. To have sex outside of marriage with someone who was not married was not adultery.
Jesus said that if you thought about having sex with someone you already had sex with them in the spirit. In the Gnostic texts we have the Bridal Chamber where perfect children can be created without physical sex. As proof this is that they said that women will often have children who do not resemble their husbands, but rather resemble the man the woman loves outside of the marriage. Thus, we know Jesus and Mary loved each other deeply and even if Jesus did not consider having sex with her Mary could have imagined such with Jesus and then became pregnant in “The Bridal Chamber.” This is the Great Secret, or at least half of it. The other half is that they knew many Nephilim ruled the world and they were trying to defeat them. Romans 16:25 (KJV) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began.
In the book “The Secret Doctrines of Jesus,” Spencer Lewis claims that there must be about half of the whole New Testament missing and that a great crime has been committed. Lewis’ book does not reveal what the Secret Doctrines are, but rather just makes the point that there are Secret Doctrines and that there was a secret school set up by Jesus and the disciples. What we have seen here is that the Secret New Testament was very different from Christianity of today. It embraced women as leaders and priestesses. It had a very much more spiritual idea of sex. It claims that Mary was not human, but rather an Angel and that angel was Michael. Jesus says my Mother was the Holy Spirit and his Father was in heaven. This makes Jesus an sort of half angle himself like the Great Men of Renown of ancient times. However, Jesus was not Nephilim, but rather Angelic. For us this all would mean that there was off-world influences and beings at work trying to change the nature of the genetics and the rulership of the earth. It doesn’t matter whether we consider these to be spiritual, or material beings, what matter is that the actors in the Bible knew about them and were working on defeating and destroying them once and for all. The Book of Enoch states that the Nephilim were still in the earth and that at some far flung date at just the right time the King and his Angels would come a defeat the Nephilim once and for all. That is what Jesus meant when he said he would return with ten thousand of his Angels.
This is where the investigation has lead up until the present. I will continue and let you know what I have found. I never even imagined that this simple investigation of the geometry of Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” would lead in such a bizarre direction and reveal a little suspected version of the New Testament which was to be kept secret on pain of death and some of which was never to be written down but, rather passed on from Master to disciple by direct transmission.
At this point I want to point out that I am an Initiate of the Rosicrucian Order of the Twelfth Degree. In other words I have completed my studies. It take many, many years of study, experimentation and practice to complete the Rosicrucian studies. I have also studied most forms of Masonry and there is no relation between Masonry and the Rosicrucians. The Rosicrucians mostly teach about the manipulation of energy and healing with it. It obviously comes from Egypt as the once you learn you can see what the hieroglyphics are symbolizing from the point of view of the Ancient Egyptian Sage Hermes Trismegistus. I cannot fully explain to you in this venue what the Rosicrucian teachings concern, but they do not cover any of the same things as the Masons do. The Rose Croix Degree of the Masons is just a farce. Play acting to pretend to make you a Rosicrucian so you won’t seek the real truth. There are no Grand Legends to be acted out in the Rosicrucians. There are Secret Texts to be found nowhere else. It is all meant to guide one towards enlightenment and what others would term super powers. I do not think the Masons are the evil ones who were condemned by Clement, but rather a group who has fashioned themselves after Egyptian Initiations after acquiring certain ancient rituals handed down from olden times. Most however, in the Masons is very questionable and they want to let the Knights Templar off scott free as having committed no crimes. In other words the Masons could not have been created before the destruction of the Order in 1312. The date of 1312 is very significant as it is just after the completion of St Andrews Cathedral in Scotland, which may have been paid for partly by Templar funds.
Proponents of a female priesthood say frescoes in the newly restored Catacombs of Priscilla prove there were women priests in early Christianity. The Vatican says such assertions are sensationalist “fairy tales”.
On Monday, February 27, 2017, at Andrews University, Dr. Randall W. Younker, professor of Archeology at the Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary, presented a lecture on the topic of “Archeology, Women and the Early Church.” here are salient findings: Initially inspired by excavations he is currently helping conduct at San Miceli, in Sicily, an early church site, Younker became intrigued with question of the status and role of women in the early church, that is, the years following the writing of the New Testament around 90 A.D. to primarily around 300 A.D., although some of the data extends beyond this time. Working at the site of an early church building, he noticed that women appeared to be important to the church, with women buried in prominent places in the church, next to the altar, at the entrance, etc. This discovery led him to investigate further concerning the status and role of women in the early church and Roman society, both in general as well as in relation to leadership roles. He found women were the most logical potential church leaders. He in turn found that indeed the leaders of the church would often be women, as they, as the largest category of primary converts, were likely the most fervent believers and those most committed to Christianity. Thus, it appears the female roles varied from being a patron, a chief leader (president), the dispenser of food and goods (episcope), an advisory elder (presbyter) or even a charismatic prophet or some combination of the above. In other words they fulfilled the role of Priestess. The archaeologist uses the word president, rather than priest to not offend the Catholic Church.
The Last Supper, The Rose and the Lily and The Beginnings of the Great Secret
On the list for the Priory of Sion Leonardo Da Vinci was listed as one of the Grand Masters of the Order in The Dossier Secretes in ‘Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Of course there was no Priory of Sion, but there was a Rosicrucian Order. When you read the modern redactors they seem to think there never was a Rosicrucian Order completely ignoring history. There were Rosicrucian pogroms where Rosicrucians were rounded up as witches and executed. Even Rene Descartes the Imperator of the Order at the time was arrested for being a Rosicrucian, but they had no real evidence. In his wry defence he stated he could no be a Rosicrucian as he was visible. They later released him. As we saw in the last segment Mary Magdalene was a wealthy woman who was financing the movement along with none other than a wife of a direct report to KIng Herod. To say that Herod would not be worried about such a man who was claiming to be King of the Jews, the Son of God, would be ludicrous. Reading Josephus for the period it is filled with murder and intrigue. Herod was a very mean man with very cruel streaks, He would not have hesitated in killing Jesus, but Jesus had a large following and he could not just be apprehended without an uprising. To say that the Romans kept no records of this is in fact a gross error.
There is a book I came across called the Gospel of Nicodemus during this investigation which was made by the Romans and said to be taken from the archives of Pontius Pilate. It is also called the Acts of Pilate. The account directly parallels the events of the trial and crucifixion and was made to put the Romans role in it all in perspective. The document has a great many details in it left out of the account in the Bible as the Romans were being accused of being the ones who plotted to kill Jesus. There is great deal more information about Joseph of Arimathea and his role in the whole affair. Nicodemus was a Toparch Roman, in other words a high official and there is no indication it was written long after the events took place.
Pilate told the guards to tell people that Jesus’s body had been taken from the tomb by his followers to make it seem like he was raised from the dead. In the 19th century it came to light that there was an account from the time of Jesus that some Jewish merchants who had travelled to India had told the story of how Jesus’ body was taken from the tomb by his followers to make it look like he had risen from the dead. I had reported on this before online on my timelines. A religious leader from India, who did not believe that Jesus was a real man refused to believe that the document existed. He went to Nepal to the monastery where the manuscript was reported to be and then came back to India and stated, which was reported in the newspapers of the times, that indeed the manuscript existed and was dated to the time of Jesus’ death. Josephus reports that many of the Jews felt that the reason why the Temple was destroyed was due to the assassination of James, who they said was a good man and the attack on Jerusalem was just shortly after this event. If Jesus did not exist then why would the Jews think James was so important that the whole Jewish nation abruptly came to an end when he was assassinated?. They were no longer a semi-autonomous region of the empire, they became nothing. Jerusalem was one of the great cities of the Ancient World and it’s Temple one of the most beautiful and renowned. To have it destroyed was a devastation to the whole known world. Like Babylon before it, who the world thought would never fall, it fell. The general consensus of the Jews then in the long run was that their nation had been destroyed because they killed Jesus and his followers. And. people want to pretend Jesus did not exist.
Masonry at the outset is not Christian and the degrees constitute an alternate Bible. In itself it is a definite heresy. Johannes Kepler, who was a great mystic himself, denounced those mystics who were using Kabbalah too liberally. If we look at the tome, ‘The Secret Symbols of The Rosicrucians from the 16th and 17th Centuries’ it is filled with Kabbalistic ideas. It was not that Kepler thought that Kabbalah should be banned, he felt it should not be being applied to the New Testament and for good reason. The Old Testament is written in a coded form that can be analysed by Kabbalah, however the New Testament is mishmash of various writings and interpolations that are not even in the original languages. Kabbalah is no longer taught by the Rosicrucian Order, but is offered as a side course. The people who think that the Rosicrucian Order does not have the Ancient Teachings is not a Master of the Order. There is no way for anyone to know this without a complete of all study of all the 12 degrees, which is many volumes and they also have to take part in the initiations to know if they have the Secret Knowledge. Of course they do. They are the only ones in the world to have the secret knowledge in a complete form, and I have studied all other systems, intact; the ancient system of the Egyptians. I know this as they have manuscripts that are found nowhere else and they are important manuscripts. The teachings of the Rosicrucians is set up as a school with twelve grades. Every little thing that is taught to the students has been rigorously tested over hundreds of years and if anything fails it is removed from the teachings. There is nothing from theosophy in the teachings. As a part of the historical segments of the lessons there are ones on theosophy and Blavatsky and the others. The Rosicrucian teachings are not static. They grow as scientific knowledge grows. There is also nothing from Masonry.
First off the Rosicrucians are not a religion. They are a school. Masons are a religion. They use the Bible in their rituals and you must swear on the Bible. They call it significantly “The Book of Sacred Law.” The Rosicrucians do not have any secret history, other than that they have attempted to preserve the ancient knowledge and their secret lineage.The Masons have a whole secret history of the world and a very different Secret Bible, for that is what the Masonic degrees are. You must have utter faith in what they are telling you on pain of death. The Masons have no real mention of Jesus. In fact they turn him into a myth. The Rosicrucians teach that he studied at the school at Carmel and Heliopolis and became a Master there. The School at Carmel was a school for prophets and was a subunit of the Great School at Heliopolis.
The Greeks knew that the earth went around the sun and it was Socrates who begged them to “Save the Circle.” He knew that the planet’s orbits must not be circles as the mathematics was not correct. The positions would be off if the orbits were mere circles. As a result of Socrates plea to “save the circle” Ptolemy devised a system, many centuries later, using only circles where the planets also moved along small circles on their great circular orbits called epicycles. Even Copernicus did not deviate from the circle and had to introduce even more epicycles to get his heliocentric system to work. There is book called the Corpus Hermeticum, that was thought by the Romans when it was popular around 400 to be pre christian, but Scholarly research in the 1500’s determined that in fact it was an early Christian book written around the same time as the gospels. To everyone else, besides the mystics, the earth did not move. The sun, moon, planets and all the stars moved around the earth daily. The whole universe spun, while the earth remained immobile. The Catholic Church tried Galileo for suggesting that the earth moved. However, the early Christians who studied the Corpus Hermiticum and their were many down through the ages would have known that the Church was lying.Here is the first relevant quote from it. The conversation is between Tat and Hermes Trismegistus, who is Jesus.
- Tat: Doth not Earth even, father, seem to thee to have no motion?
Hermes: Nay, son; but rather that she is the only thing which, though in very rapid motion, is also stable. For how would it not be a thing to laugh at, that the Nurse of all should have no motion, when she engenders and brings forth all things? For ’tis impossible that without motion one who doth engender, should do so. That thou should ask if the fourth part is not inert, is most ridiculous; for the body which doth have no motion, gives sign of nothing but inertia.
This is diametrically opposed to the Church view that the earth was stable and did not move. The reason why Socrates had cried to ‘save the circle’ was that he thought that religion would fall if such perfection was not seen in the heavens and one of the examples of the divine was the perfect motion of the planets. When Galileo published the Starry Messenger and his proof that the Earth was in motion and orbited the sun then he was hauled up in front of the Pope. Good reason to keep it secret and to keep it safe. Save the circle. Part of the Corpus Hermeticum is called the Secret Sermon on the Mountain, which I have included in it’s entirety at the end of this section. It contains a lengthy dialogue on reincarnation which Jesus also referred to when he called the disciples aside and told them John the Baptist was the Prophet Elijah. After the Rosicrucian Manifestos in 1609, the same year as Galileo and the Starry Messenger and their declaration to explore the spirituality and the world through science the church was completely alarmed to no end. For them the universe was falling apart. The earth was in motion and finally Kepler proved it once and for all. Kepler and his universe of harmonies.
At one point Leonardo took a pinhole and observed the stars and concluded that they were true points of light, with no discernable disk. He thereby concluded that they were in fact suns very far away. I found this while perusing Leonardo’s notebooks. I also discovered that he was at one point obsessed with finding the formula to square the circle. He complained that Aristotle had had only been able to refine Pi to 22/7 and that a better solution could be to divide a circle into a million parts and then measure that section. There is a section of his notebooks crammed with illustrations of rosette patterns and analysis that were part of his attempt to find the solution to squaring the circle.
The images that follow are from Da Vinci’s notebooks with some of the relevant pages. Notice the figure with four circles on the first plate. Also notice how he repeats the patterns combined with hexagrams in the image on the right. The hexagram is of course one way of looking at the Star of David as a six sided figure.
The pattern created by circles on circles- a Rosette pattern.
The pattern of arcs is studied in more detail on this page as an attempt at squaring the circle.
More musing on squaring the circle.
Trying to square the circle of man.
For the image at the top of this article I found an arc on the wall above and left of Mary’s head and then another one at the same position above Andrew’s head. I then traced circles at the same four circles as in the first Da Vinci sketch superimposed over the other two circles which were then enclosed in an outer circle.
The inside circle was drawn over Peter and Mary, while the other was centered on Andrew Then I made a circle around both circles and then a circle top and bottom to duplicate the ones over the disciples. This was all from the suggestions within the painting itself. I did not see this in Leonardo’s notebooks before this, rather I then looked through the copies of the notebooks I had in my library and found them in “Leonardo, The Scientist,” written by a consortium of historians. We can notice right way that this is one of the figures that Leonardo used in his attempt to Square the Circle. We can also notice that at the center is an ellipse that looks very much like the Christian fish symbol. The pattern forms a rosette. If we continue this pattern across the painting from one end to the other the whole becomes a rose window pattern. The significance of the Rose Window is of course the Symbolism of the Rose as a secret. Jesus is the Lily at the Center. “I am a Rose of Sharon, a Lily of the Valley.”
As being a Rosicrucian was a death penalty then no one in their right minds would admit to being a Rosicrucian openly. What began as a secret organization within the early church later became witchcraft. In other words the greatest part of the Religion became witchcraft and Christianity lost all of it’s power. No one raised the dead. No one cured the sick. No one walked on water. Everything that the Church began at it’s base was later banned. The Masons as pointed out in the first section of the investigation were Christianized Jews. Masonry has nothing to do with Christianity and is mostly a collection of Jewish Myths. It makes up an alternative New Testament without Jesus. It is like a revenge against the orthodox Christians leading them into a pagan system without their realizing. Instead of Jesus he is replaced with the Master of the Lodge who becomes your guiding light.
Here is a segment from the First Degree Initiation of Memphis Misraim. This ritual is not related to Scottish Rite Masonry, which has a very different first degree, but the same sign.
1st Degree Initiation:
The real principles of Memphis, written in Chaldean are preserved in the sacred Arch of the Rite of Memphis, or Memphis in the Grand Lodge of Scotland at Edinburgh and in the vaults of the nuns of Maronite on Mount Liban.
The Maronites were early Christians who aided the Crusaders and had secret traditions of their own. They are now absorbed into the Catholic Church. This may indicate that the ‘Grail” is in the vaults of the Grand Lodge of Edinburgh. Also, that there may be very early texts stored there in secret.
2nd Degree Inititation:
W.M. What did you see in the Temple of Truth?
S.W. A Luminous Triangle and Two Great Columns
W.M What are their names?
S.W. Boaz and Jachin
W.M. With what are they crowned?
S.W. With two great spheres
W.M. What are on the spheres?
W.M What are the ornaments of the Lodge?
S.W. The mosaic pavement, the tassle and the Flaming Star.
We have all of these features in “The Last Supper”. Except for the tassel.
And then from the Memphis Rose-Croix Degree
- Whence comes the Name Rosicrucian
A This name has two origins, one historic, one philosophical. The Rose-Croix have been known in Europe since the twelfth century (1100) when Hermetic Philosophers came from the East to propagate in Europe the Secret Sciences. Three of them founded in Scotland a philosophical athenaeum called the Masons of the Orient. -(Johnston, Fraser and Sinclair.)
What this really means is that they were Jews- from the Orient and they were probably wanting to set up a brotherhood to preserve their secrets and disseminate them among the Christians to turn them away from the Christian faith. This would have been for them Justice as their freedom of religion had been taken away. They may have thought that they in some ways were giving the Christians salvation by getting them to worship God and the Master of the Lodge, rather than their false God, Jesus.
What proof of this is there of this?
The next section of the Degree is as follows:
- What is the symbol for the Rose Croix?
- A cross at the foot of which is a pelican and in the middle a rose.
- What does this emblem mean
- The cross is the tree of science. The Rose represent the brilliant products of imagination and poetry. The pelican is the symbol of the eternal death and rebirth of nature. The legends which try to make these symbols Christian are wrong as Christianity itself is but a realization of this primitive myth.
It turns Christianity into mythology and replaces with the “Science of Masonry.”
- What is the Sacred Word?
- INRI- This word is not given, but spelled.
- Why is it not given?
A Because it is not a word which has signification in itself, but a reunion of initials.
- Why does this sacred word diignify?
A It is the Hebrew letter of four elements known to the ancients.It is through some error that some ritual put this inscription on the cross of Jesus.
In other words INRI does not mean King of the Jews, but rather, earth, air fire and water.
The Rose Croix banquet: The table is arranged in a Greek Cross and each are given glasses which they call Chalices. “Stand Sir Knight and raise the banner. Raise the Chalice! Empty the Chalice in three movements. The Chalice at the left shoulder! The Chalice at the right shoulder! Lift the Chalice! Lower the Chalice! Give with me the Salute!”
A mockery of the Last Supper! Here we have perhaps Leonardo’s motivation for painting ‘The Last Supper.” To reveal their secrets to those who would know what the symbols meant and to raise Jesus from a mere myth to the Great Being that He was. The Chalice on the wall.
Another lost book of the Secret New Testament is “The Acts of Andrew.” This may be partly too why the Cross of Andrew figures so prominently in the painting. The Acts of Andrew is quite a complete history of many of the miracles and travels of the Apostle Andrew and his final death. He is like Socrates in the Apology as he defends his death to the crowd who plead for his life. The Porcounsel finally relents and wants to free Andrew, but he refuses, in a similar manner to Socrates and finally dies on the cross. The reason why this book was left out is that it is filled to the brim with healings, teachings and miracles that the Roman Priests in no way could duplicate revealing them to be the dry husks that they really were. The Romans, like in the former Soviet Union under Stalin, killed everyone who knew anything to control their power. All the people who could do the things Jesus did eventually were killed and their successors held onto cushy jobs where they just acted as tenders of sheep and performed no mystical acts. They had no clue how to do anything. All the relevant teachings had been expunged and the trap Jesus had set was in place. As he said, “Don’t throw your pearls before swine.”
It is also very significant that the Patron Saint of Scotland, where the Masons came into being and that one of the great lost books of the Secret New Testament is Andrew. It is also significant that several of the disciples lived very long after Jesus and wrote a great deal and traveled even as far as Kiev and India. Some merely died of old age. A glaring lacking in the New Testament is what happened after Jesus died. There were clear histories, most of which only now exist as fragments as quotes by Church writers who were in possession of these histories. According the the historical accounts the Church lost these books that were in their possession , or destroyed them on purpose because they didn’t like what they said. It is extremely likely that many, if not most of these books are still in the possession of the Catholic Church and are still being suppressed. If these books were to come to light it would change all of history and we would know the truth about what really happened in the Roman Empire. Books like the Acts of Andrew, The Gospel of Thomas, The Corpus Hermeticum, the Acts of Pilate, The Gospel of the Hebrews, the Secret Gospel of Mark, The Gospel of Mary and the others are so remarkable that they change the very nature of which you view all the events that happened in Palestine at the time of Jesus. Even the recorded history by Josephus is so mind blowing to think that the Jews themselves thought that their nation was destroyed because of Jesus and the final act of murdering James.
This is not what the popular media is portraying, nor the pastor down the street, nor the Imman, Sufi, Hindu, or what the Buddhist priests proclaim. They have all known the truth as they had the histories in hand and all except for Islam played a part in the drama. The Hindus in India killed Thomas. They didn’t like what him and his Twin were telling them. It differed from the what their ancestors had taught them. I have studied Hindu astrology in depth and it is steeped in Greek concepts, or perhaps, which is what think from the Rig Veda. I can prove that the Babylonians and Greeks both acquired their systems of astronomy and time keeping from the Rig Veda as it preceded them by centuries at least and has exactly the same system of 24 hours, twelves signs, seven planets, etc. Thus, we have the twenty four elders around the throne of god as a quote from the Rig Veda. In the 164th hymn of the Rig Veda is the complete system of astrology as used by Johannes Kepler. Little known to the outside world Kepler reworked astrology and made it much more scientific and it is the system used by Western Astrologers to this day. Most of Kepler’s book have never been translated from the old German and only a very few into english, even though he was a very prolific writer. Below is an adaptation from one of Kepler’s notebooks and it reveals the key to all the symbolism we have been seeing here:
We see how he has marked the two circles M and F, Male and female and the the sign for intercourse the intersecting Venus and Mars symbols below. We have in the Rose Window the intersecting circles representing sexual intercourse. Then we have the Lily is male. Then we see how the Star of David can be constructed from circles. The Star is defined by the circle within the circle, or perhaps wheels within the wheels, the merkabah. Then we see the five pointed star, the Pentagram in the Rose. This must have been an especially delightful joke for Kepler as the five pointed star has been one of the Great Secrets of all time. It is first seen on the walls at Saqqara. The it becomes a symbols of magic and during the Middle Ages the Symbol for witches and sorcerers. What in fact the five pointed star means is Venus. When viewed heliocentrically The positions of the conjunctions of Venus and the earth over an eight year period form a perfect pentagram and the ancients knew this and kept it secret. In the words of Galileo after his conviction, “Still, it moves.” They kept the true nature of the Universe secret for almost five thousand years. They knew it all along and Leonardo knew that and also that other side of the symbolism is focussed around sexual reproduction. We will explore this in more detail in the next section.
XIII. The Secret Sermon on the Mountain
- Tat: [Now] in the General Sermons, father, thou didst speak in riddles most unclear, conversing on Divinity; and when thou saidst no man could e’er be saved before Rebirth, thy meaning thou didst hide. Further, when I became thy Suppliant, in Wending up the Mount, after thou hadst conversed with me, and when I longed to learn the Sermon (Logos) on Rebirth (for this beyond all other things is just the thing I know not), thou saidst, that thou wouldst give it me − “when thou shalt have become a stranger to the world”. Wherefore I got me ready and made the thought in me a stranger to the world−illusion.
And now do thou fill up the things that fall short in me with what thou saidst would give me the tradition of Rebirth, setting it forth in speech or in the secret way. I know not, O Thrice−greatest one, from out what matter and what womb Man comes to birth, or of what seed.
- Hermes: Wisdom that understands in silence [such is the matter and the womb from out which Man is born], and the True Good the seed. Tat: Who is the sower, father? For I am altogether at a loss. Hermes: It is the Will of God, my son. Tat: And of what kind is he that is begotten, father? For I have no share of that essence in me, which doth transcend the senses. The one that is begot will be another one from God, God’s Son? Hermes: All in all, out of all powers composed. Tat: Thou tellest me a riddle, father, and dost not speak as father unto son. Hermes: This Race, my son, is never taught; but when He willeth it, its memory is restored by God.
- Tat: Thou sayest things impossible, O father, things that are forced. Hence answers would I have direct unto these things. Am I a son strange to my father’s race? Keep it not, father, back from me. I am a true−born son; explain to me the manner of Rebirth. Hermes: What may I say, my son? I can but tell thee this. Whene’er I see within myself the Simple Vision brought to birth out of God’s mercy, I have passed through myself into a Body that can never die. And now i am not as I was before; but I am born in Mind. The way to do this is not taught, and it cannot be seen by the compounded element by means of which thou seest. Yea, I have had my former composed form dismembered for me. I am no longer touched, but I have touch; I have dimension too; and [yet] am I a stranger to them now. Thou seest me with eyes, my son; but what I am thou dost not understand [even] with fullest strain of body and of sight.
- Tat: Into fierce frenzy and mind−fury hast thou plunged me, father, for now no longer do I see myself. Hermes: I would, my son, that thou hadst e’en passed right through thyself, as they who dream in sleep yet sleepless. Tat: Tell me this too! Who is the author of Rebirth? Hermes: The Son of God, the One Man, by God’s Will.
- Tat: Now hast thou brought me, father, unto pure stupefaction. Arrested from the senses which I had before,… for [now] I see thy Greatness identical with thy distinctive form. Hermes: Even in this thou art untrue; the mortal form doth change with every day. ‘Tis turned by time to growth and waning, as being an untrue thing.
- Tat: What then is true, Thrice−greatest One? Hermes: That which is never troubled, son, which cannot be defined; that which no color hath, nor any figure, which is not turned, which hath no garment, which giveth light; that which is comprehensible unto itself [alone], which doth not suffer change; that which no body can contain. Tat: In very truth I lose my reason, father. Just when I thought to be made wise by thee, I find the senses of this mind of mine blocked up. Hermes: Thus is it, son: That which is upward borne like fire, yet is borne down like earth, that which is moist like water, yet blows like air, how shalt thou this perceive with sense − the that which is not solid nor yet moist, which naught can bind or loose, of which in power and energy alone can man have any notion − and even then it wants a man who can perceive the Way of Birth in God?
- Tat: I am incapable of this, O father, then? Hermes: Nay, God forbid, my son! Withdraw into thyself, and it will come; will, and it comes to pass; throw out of work the body’s senses, and thy Divinity shall come to birth; purge from thyself the brutish torments − things of matter. Tat: I have tormentors then in me, O father? Hermes: Ay, no few, my son; nay, fearful ones and manifold. Tat: I do not know them, father. Hermes: Torment the first is this Not−knowing, son; the second one is Grief; the third, Intemperance; the fourth, Concupiscence; the fifth, Unrighteousness; the sixth is Avarice; the seventh, Error; the eighth is Envy; the ninth, Guile; the tenth is Anger; eleventh, Rashness; the twelfth is Malice. These are in number twelve; but under them are many more, my son; and creeping through the prison of the body they force the man that’s placed therein to suffer in his senses. But they depart (though not all at once) from him who hath been taken pity on by God; and this it is which constitutes the manner of Rebirth. And… the Reason (Logos).
- And now, my son, be still and solemn silence keep! Thus shall the mercy that flows on us from God not cease. Henceforth rejoice, O son, for by the Powers of God thou art being purified for the articulation of the Reason (Logos). Gnosis of God hath come to us, and when this comes, my son, Not−knowing is cast out. Gnosis of Joy hath come to us, and on its coming, son, Sorrow will flee away to them who give it room. The Power that follows Joy do I invoke, thy Self−control. O Power most sweet! Let us most gladly bid it welcome, son! How with its coming doth it chase Intemperance away!
- Now fourth, on Continence I call, the Power against Desire. This step, my son, is Righteousness’ firm seat. For without judgement see how she hath chased Unrighteousness away. We are made righteous, son, by the departure of Unrighteousness. Power sixth I call to us − that against Avarice, Sharing−with−all. And now that Avarice is gone, I call on Truth. And Error flees, and Truth is with us. See how [the measure of] the Good is full, my son, upon Truth’s coming. For Envy is gone from us; and unto Truth is joined the Good as well, with Life and Light. And now no more doth any torment of the Darkness venture nigh, but vanquished [all] have fled with whirring wings.
- Thou knowest [now], my son, the manner of Rebirth. And when the Ten is come, my son, that driveth out the Twelve, the Birth in understanding is complete, and by this birth we are made into Gods. Who then doth by His mercy gain this Birth in God, abandoning the body’s senses, knows himself [to be of Light and Life] and that he doth consist of these, and [thus] is filled with bliss.
- Tat: By God made steadfast, father, no longer with the sight my eyes afford I look on things, but with the energy the Mind doth give me through the Powers. In Heaven am I, in earth, in water, air; I am in animals, in plants; I’m in the womb, before the womb, after the womb; I’m everywhere! But further tell me this: How are the torments of the Darkness, when they are twelve in number, driven out by the ten Powers? What is the way of it, Thrice−greatest one?
- Hermes: This dwelling−place through which we have just passed, my son, is constituted from th The first must be dissolved, the last can never be; the first must die, the last death cannot touch. Dost thou not know thou hast been born a God, Son of the One, even as I myself?
- Tat: I would, O father, hear the Praise−giving with hymn which thou didst say thou heardest then when thou wert at the Eight [the Ogdoad] of Powers Hermes: Just as the Shepherd did foretell [I should], my son, [when I came to] the Eight. Well dost thou haste to “strike thy tent”, for thou hast been made pure. The Shepherd, Mind of all masterhood, hath not passed on to me more than hath been written down, for full well did he know that I should of myself be able to learn all, and hear what I should wish, and see all things. He left to me the making of fair things; wherefore the Powers within me. e’en as they are in all, break into song.
- Tat: Father, I wish to hear; I long to know these things. Hermes: Be still, my son; hear the Praise−giving now that keeps [the soul] in tune, Hymn of Re−birth − a hymn I would not have thought fit so readily to tell, had’st thou not reached the end of all. Wherefore this is not taught, but is kept hid in silence. Thus then, my son, stand in a place uncovered to the sky, facing the southern wind, about the sinking of the setting sun, and make thy worship; so in like manner too when he doth rise, with face to the east wind. Now, son, be still!
The Secret Hymnody
- Let every nature of the World receive the utterance of my hymn! Open thou Earth! Let every bolt of the Abyss be drawn for me. Stir not, ye Trees! I am about to hymn creation’s Lord, both All and One. Ye Heavens open and ye Winds stay still; [and] let God’s deathless Sphere receive my word (logos)! For I will sing the praise of Him who founded all; who fixed the Earth, and hung up Heaven, and gave command that Ocean should afford sweet water [to the Earth], to both those parts that are inhabited and those that are not, for the support and use of every man; who made the Fire to shine for gods and men for every act. Let us together all give praise to Him, sublime above the Heavens, of every nature Lord! ‘Tis He who is the Eye of Mind; may He accept the praise of these my Powers!
- Ye powers that are within me, hymn the One and All; sing with my Will, Powers all that are within me! O blessed Gnosis, by thee illumined, hymning through thee the Light that mond alone can see, I joy in Joy of Mind. Sing with me praises all ye Powers! Sing praise, my Self−control; sing thou through me, my Righteousness, the praises of the Righteous; sing thou, my Sharing−all, the praises of the All; through me sing, Truth, Truth’s praises! Sing thou, O Good, the Good! O Life and Light, from us to you our praises flow! Father, I give Thee thanks, to Thee Thou Energy of all my Powers; I give Thee thanks, O God, Thou Power of all my Energies!
- Thy Reason (Logos) sings through me Thy praises. Take back through me the All into [Thy] Reason − [my] reasonable oblation! Thus cry the Powers in me. They sing Thy praise, Thou All; they do Thy Will. From Thee Thy Will; to Thee the All. Receive from all their reasonable oblation. The All that is in us, O Life, preserve; O Light, illumine it; O God, in−spirit it. It it Thy Mind that plays the shepherd to Thy Word, O Thou Creator, Bestower of the Spirit [upon all].
- [For] Thou art God, Thy Man thus cries to Thee through Fire, through Air, through Earth, through Water, [and] through Spirit, through Thy creatures. ‘Tis from Thy Aeon I have found praise−giving; and in thy Will, the object of my search, have I found rest. Tat: By thy good pleasure have I seen this praise−giving being sung, O father; I have set it in my Cosmos too. Hermes: Say in the Cosmos that thy mind alone can see, my son. Tat: Yea, father, in the Cosmos that the mind alone can see; for I have been made able by thy Hymn, and by thy Praise−giving my mind hath been illumined. But further I myself as well would from my natural mind send praise−giving to God.
- Hermes: But not unheedfully, my son. Tat: Aye. What I behold in mind, that do I say. To thee, thou Parent of my Bringing into Birth, as unto God I, Tat, send reasonable offerings. o God and Father, thou art the Lord, thou art the Mind. Receive from me oblations reasonable as thou would’st wish; for by thy Will all things have been perfected. Hermes: Send thou oblation, son, acceptable to God, the Sire of all; but add, my son, too, “through the Word” (Logos). Tat: I give thee, father, thanks for showing me to sing such hymns.
- Hermes: Happy am I, my son, that though hast brought the good fruits forth of Truth, products that cannot die. And now that thou hast learnt this lesson from me, make promise to keep silence on thy virtue, and to no soul, my son, make known the handing on to thee the manner of Rebirth, that we may not be thought to be calumniators. And now we both of us have given heed sufficiently, both I the speaker and the hearer thou. In Mind hast thou become a Knower of thyself and our [common] Sire.
The Secret Gospel, Da Vinci’s Last Supper and the Fallen Angels
By Brian Thomas Johnston